Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Owl Baby Shower & Adventures

Rochelle, who has been my friend since the sixth grade, is expecting a little baby boy! I got the awesome honor of being asked to assist in hosting her baby shower which was this last Sunday. I had so much fun! I only wish I had taken more pictures, I was running around and chatting with our close to 60 (what were we thinking?!) guests. All of the food and decorations were so much fun to make! I just can't wait until the end of June when her little love bug will be here!

creme brulee, white chocolate lemon, and vanilla latte cupcakes & my owl cake.
Can you tell I'm obsessed with baking?! This was my first time using fondant, yikes.
the ice cream sundae bar, so yummy!

Our table themes and Lauren (Rochelle's Sister) was helping with gifts, love her!


My gift for baby Aiden's room. I definitely called that he was going to be a boy!
I bought these 3 days after she told me she was pregnant.

 My first time meeting my girlfriend's baby, Aubrielle and I fell in love.
I fed her and she made the cutest baby noises, melted my heart.
 I had such a great time and am so happy the party was a success! Have you been to any parties lately? What was your favorite part?

Also, I'm a day late (as always) but I'm linking up with Molly for #YOLOMondays (even though today is wednesday :o) Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet shower! I am planning my bff's shower now. I can't wait to celebrate this new life. that cake is amazing!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! It was so much fun to put together, but a lot of work!! Good luck with your best friend's shower :o)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS