Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm Back!

So it's been months since I have posted anything. The past couple of months have not been easy. What I thought was the end of a rough patch, was really just the beginning of a huge mountain. I wanted to start this blog on a good foot and get you guys excited too. A lot has changed for the better and I'm excited I get to share it all with you!

My last post was May 17th, so he's what's happened since then....


  • Aiden Michael arrived! June 10th. (excuse how gross/stressed I look. I just had gotten off a 13 hour shift) 
  • He is now 3 months old and is wearing 6 months clothing!!

don't you love his hand dimples *swoon*
  • I have two awesome room mates now!
  • I finally quit my job!! And I am now a full-time hair stylist. My dream job.
  • In August, I got to visit my mom in Portland with my some of my other family members.
Just a few things that have been going on in my life! How are things going for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS