Sunday, October 13, 2013

Satisfied Sundays

So I've decided that Sundays will be my blog day (hopefully) that I share with you all the things I am thankful for! Sundays used to be my lazy day to enjoy with family. I wish that was still possible! But now they are more like my "Tuesdays" because I work Saturday through Wednesday. Yes, that means your Monday blues are really my Saturdays! Talk about confusing!


1. I am so happy with my recent room make-over. I am constantly changing my decor around my house, mostly my room. I feel like this change allows me better use of the space and feels more like me :) My desk is now in front of my window, so I get to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having here! Hello mid 70's oh how I've missed you!

2. Room mate lunch dates & not having to put full make-up on for a day off. Oh how I love being able to shower and just go out! My Friday afternoon (aka my sunday) was filled with thrift shopping and bento boxes from Ra Sushi <3


3. Old school pictures. My cousin tagged me in this picture on Facebook with my other cousin. They both are married now and live in Ohio. This photo had to have been taken somewhere between 1997 and 1999 at lake Erie? Probably the last time I was there. Miss you guys! 

Hoping you all have some time to reflect on all the things that went really well this week. Always count your blessing and focus on the positives!

xo- Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS