Sunday, October 27, 2013

In with the new, out with the old!

So if you follow me on social media, you may already know that I cut off my hair! So it doesn't look like as much hair to most of you. but it was about 6 inches! This was the day I decided to cut it and color it. As you can see, my ends were awful! (Please excuse my funky faces)



Sometimes you really just need to let go of what doesn't suit you any more and find something that does. So I colored my hair about 4 levels darker and took off all the not so happy ends. I haven't had the best luck in getting good pictures of my newer hair, and it's been an adjustment. But one of my good friend's Lauren was in town ( we were the two Lauren's on the block, growing up) and we went out for the drinks and some yummy BJ's pizza. And I did manage to get a couple of pictures. Please excuse my awesome laugh pictures :)


And here's a great picture of how I "part" my hair, and a better idea of the color.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS